Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New lens!

.

Just got my new lens from 老芽芽@CARI.FORUM.
Actually i don't like those super big circle lens, and I always go for natural colours like black or gray. I'd decided to give it a try on brown lens, but still the natural kind of 'design', just an outer brown ring, that's all. I even picked the smallest diameter available, 14.2mm. But man, when i put it on, i could hardly see my eye-white! my eyes look like some magnified eyeballs, but the colour is okay :)








.

:: i hope the flight booking issue is gonna be just fine :)
no doubt no doubt. i'm so omchickenly going Korea for the very 3rd time! And this time, its spring again! :DDD God bless us, please no exams on that week! :DDD YAY!

.

3 comments:

Yan said...

3rd time !!!!! *jealous

Bing said...

lol. u're gonna have your first time! XD

Tan Jian Shen said...

tak betul ni!!! LOL 3rd time d. T.T
10 cent air flight ticket u get???